- September 25 - Homeschoolers' Bookmark Art (8-12)
- October 2 - Homeschoolers' Break a Record (12-16)
- October 9 - Book Talk Book Club (8-12)
- October 16 - Afternoon Adventures: Bats (5-7)
- October 23 - Homeschoolers' Apples A-Head (8-12)
Way Public Library typically offers four programs a month for homeschoolers during the school year. These programs take place on Monday afternoons.
The programs listed above are held for homeschooling families. Don't forget to check our youth Schedule of Events for great programs open to everyone!
Questions? Contact the homeschool librarian Miss Alyssa at
For your convenience, we have an e-Newsletter for all homeschool programming at Way Public Library. An e-mail message with program details will be sent to you on the day that registration begins. If you would like to be added to the newsletter, e-mail Miss Alyssa at
- Way's digital content (Tutor.com, streaming, databases, test prep and more)
- Science Kits
- Preschool Kits
- Recommended Reading for Ages 8-12 (middle grade book list)
- Homework Help (Ohio Web Library)
- Find books by reading level (Accelerated Reader)
- Browse our books about homeschooling
Homeschool Web Resources:
Home School Legal Defense Association
A non-profit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedom.
Local Homeschool Support Groups
A searchable database of homeschool support groups by location.
National Home Education Research Institute
This nonprofit organization is devoted to research that disseminates information pertaining to homeschooling.