Upcoming Homeschool Programs:
- April 5 - Page Turners (12-16) - The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud
- April 19 - Book Talk (8-12) - Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer by Kelly Jones
- May 3 - Page Turners (12-16) - Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- May 17 - Book Talk (8-12) -
Our homeschool book clubs will continue via Zoom while physical programs are on hiatus.
Way Public Library offers four programs a month for homeschoolers during the school year. These programs take place on Monday afternoons.
The programs listed above are held specifically for homeschooling families. Don't forget to check our Upcoming Programs page for great events open to everyone!
Library Resources for Homeschoolers:
- Way's digital content (streaming, databases, test prep and more)
- Science Kits
- Preschool Kits
- Recommended Reading for Ages 8-12 (juvenile book list)
- Homework Help (Ohio Web Library)
- Find books by reading level (Accelerated Reader)
- Browse our books about homeschooling
Homeschool Web Resources:
Home School Legal Defense Association
A non-profit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedom.
Local Homeschool Support Groups
A searchable database of homeschool support groups by location.
National Home Education Research Institute
This nonprofit organization is devoted to research that disseminates information pertaining to homeschooling.