Upcoming Homeschool Programs:
- January 6 - Page Turners (ages 12-16)
- January 13 - Book Talk (ages 8-12)
- January 20 - Afternoon Adventures: Watercolor Wonders (ages 5-7)
- January 27 - Book Tasting (ages 8-12)
- February 3 - Page Turners (ages 12-16)
- February 10 - Book Talk (ages 8-12)
- February 17 - Afternoon Adventure: Our Moon (ages 5-7)
- February 24 - Marble Run Engineers (ages 8-12)
Way Public Library offers four programs a month for homeschoolers during the school year. These programs are on Monday afternoons.
The programs listed above are held specifically for homeschooling families. Don't forget to check our Upcoming Programs page for great events open to everyone!
Library Resources for Homeschoolers:
- Science Kits
- Preschool Kits
- Recommended Reading for Ages 8-12
- Homework Help (Ohio Web Library)
- Find books by reading level (Accelerated Reader)
- Browse our books about homeschooling
Homeschool Web Resources:
Home School Legal Defense Association
A non-profit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedom.
Local Homeschool Support Groups
A searchable database of homeschool support groups by location.
National Home Education Research Institute
This nonprofit organization is devoted to research that disseminates information pertaining to homeschooling.